Get out of town

Get out of town

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Namibia: Sossusvlei

Sossusvlei is hands down the most beautiful place I have seen on this trip. On the way over we stopped at Dune 45 and did the touristy thing and climbed the dune. Definitely a good idea to do it in the early morning hours as it was quite a workout. We procceded to Sossusvlei and I got my first taste of driving through desert sand as the last few kilometers are not accessible by anything other than a 4x4. Another kilometer hike south from the parking area and you arrive at a photographer's dream. Almost a hundred photos later, and a little sunburned, I finally went to look for my travel companions. The most difficult thing is picking the best photos and deciding which ones to delete.

A picture is worth a thousand words!

Tomorrow we are starting our 6 day desert safari and will not have any access to the outside world...  cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment